Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BRENNAN KNOX!

I can not believe my sweet angel is turning one in about 2 hours!

Brennan really has been such a blessing to this family. I think we each benefit from him being around in a different way. Our house is filled with his laughter every day as he discovers something new, and it's amazing.

I have no doubts in my heart that Brennan was meant to be on this earth. I was so devastated when I was pregnant and we thought we lost him, but God truly had other plans for him and first things first was to be our son. I think about how much he has accomplished already in his first year of life. He has gone from a liquid diet to eating everything (steak, fish, rice, beans, squash, avocado, etc). He learned to crawl then walk then climb :/ He's a printed model. He's just everything to me.

We had a good, low key day today. We had cake smash/first birthday pictures done by Oval Studios. Then he got to unwrap one present. I was impressed with his present unwrapping abilities!


I just snapped the below pictures real quick this morning



So Happy, Happy First Birthday my sweet, hilarious baby boy. Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

OH- Brennan is also on another website now.

If you click here: BRENNAN MODELING and then click on his picture it gets bigger. It's AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment