Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Brennan's 1st Birthday Party

Brennan had his first birthday party on September 22, 2012

It was a "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" Theme and we had so much fun. I have never put as much effort into planning a creating a party as I did this one. I really hope he looks back on these pictures and sees just how much he was loved. Thank you to everyone who came, thank you if you sent cards and a gift or cards and money. He has been enjoying his new toys for the past few days.

Please enjoy the photos. They are compliments of my good friend Faith at Oval Studios


Where is the party?

<---------------
That way!





I made eye spy jars for each of the kids who came to the party


Seems like just yesterday, this guy was turning 1
 Can't wait for us to open presents, so he thought he would go ahead and jump on! Thanks Uncle Mike and Aunt Lisa!




















Beep! Beep! Big 1 year old coming through!

































 My mom makes the best treats!






























I thought it was funny to slam my cup into the cake over and over and over

















































 We had a table set up for our party guests to sign his keepsake book



































No comments:

Post a Comment