Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy March!

I can't believe it's March already! This year is really trucking along.

Lately, things have been really stressful and hectic around here. I can't go into too much detail but it just has to do with Chad traveling and possibly going here and there and then back to here. I understand he has to travel for his job, but when they do stuff on a whim; it's very hard to swallow.

Basketball season is coming to a close (thank goodness, I'm so ready for baseball) We only have 4 more games left. Kaeden is all signed up for baseball and ready to go. It starts in April and goes until Mid-June.

Brennan has been doing really well. He has started eating solids a little bit better now and has tried applesauce, carrots, squash, pears, oatmeal, and sweet potatoes. I seems to like everything except the carrots, and to be fair I didn't heat them up. I am so thankful that we got a baby food maker, it's been really awesome to make his food for him and store it.

Well, that's about all the update for now. I will close with so much requested pictures of *both* boys. You have no idea how much bribing it took to get Kaeden to do this!!









No comments:

Post a Comment