Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day weekend

We had a great long weekend!

We spent Thursday packing up the camper and headed out early Friday morning. I know I wasn't driving but it really didn't seem like a terrible trip. Both boys were good for the 3 hours it took us to get there.

I am officially in love with our camper. We were able to take warm showers, cook cornbread and popcorn, watch movies on our flat screen, sleep in a heated area, and pee in our own toilet. It was FANTASTIC.

Overall Chad said the riding wasn't that great. There were I think a total of 3 or 4 broken quads. Our friend took me out on his Razr and it was a blast. Nothing quite gets your heart pumping like going over the peak of a sand dune and not being able to see what's coming. Kaeden got to ride our friend's son's mini quad and he loved it. I'm sure he will be asking for one of his own in the very near future.









Brennan turned 5 months on Saturday, I was only able to snap a few "5 month" pics but at least I got some!













Overall we had a great weekend, but it's good to be back home. We just have lots of cleaning, unpacking and laundry to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment