Sunday, February 12, 2012

Long time no blog!

I'm not exactly sure what I've been doing the past 12 days, but I guess I've been busy.

I was volunteering at school all week last week, that was fun(ish).

Chad and I bought a toyhauler for camping. We will be taking it out to the dunes next weekend, so I'll have lots of pictures of it then :D

Brennan has been "teething" pretty bad. The other night he was so miserable so we gave him a popcicle. He "ate" about 1/4 of it and it really seemed to help.



Yesterday, he had his first foods. I started him off with some baby oatmeal cereal and he didn't care for it at all. He ended up throwing it up. We gave him some applesauce later that evening and it was much more successful. I used the baby bullet for the first time and made him some bananas for the next few days.




Here is also something I find so very funny. I put Brennan in an outfit that Kaeden wore on his 1st birthday, and it FITS. It freaking fits.

Here is Kaeden on his first birthday:




And here is Brennan at 4 months and 3 weeks:


No comments:

Post a Comment