Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Did Cupid pay a visit to your house?

He sure came to mine!

*Yes, I did spend my entire afternoon making him angel wings out of coffee filters, and an arrow out of a wooden dowel and construction paper. I'm pretty sure despite all the effort that went into this he will hate me in about 14 more years.*











I wanted to say a really big THANK YOU to those of your who sent Valentine cards and wishes to the boys. It really excites Kaeden to get mail. He has able to save up enough Valentine money to buy something he really wanted and he was SO excited. It really makes my heart happy that we have the family we do that take the time to just drop him (and Brennan) a note that says, "I love you and I'm thinking about you". On that same note, if you are sending Brennan money, we are setting it off to the side for things that we might need for him (can you say custom made military ABU diaper LOL) or want later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment