Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random Picture Day

Yesterday Brennan was in a really good mood so I decided to take a few pictures of him.

Last night he slept so good for me, probably the best he ever has. He only woke up once between 8:15-7:30. I was SO proud!

I know it's really early but since I'm a super planner (aka control freak) I've already decided that I want Brennan to have a Hungry Caterpillar birthday party. I have so many cute ideas, I hope I can go through with at least half of them and more importantly I hope people show up!

We've got a busy few days ahead of us. Basketball practice, Awana, Basketball games, and build and grow. Sadly, daddy has to leave us for a few days but he gets to see his parents for a small bit while on this trip so that is a really, really good thing.








No comments:

Post a Comment