Monday, January 16, 2012

Long weekends are the best

We had a nice long weekend it started out with a trip to the Lowe's build and grow clinic where Kaeden and Chad build a castle. This was the first time we had ever been to the event and I really think Kaeden had a great time. Afterwards, we tried a new (to me) restuarant called Souplantation...I am in love! It was really inexpensive and had some amazing healthy choices that fit our lifestyle perfect.

I got all the things I needed to make Chad's cake stand while we were out, it turned out amazing too!

Sunday we went back into town to get me a new cell phone because mine has been broken since around Christmas. Go figure after we drive the 40 minutes into town, Chad walks in the verizon store and it starts working... so I have a phone now!

Today was clean the house day, and that we did. I finally feel settled in from the trip and everything.

Both boys are doing really well. Kaeden is really getting into building his legos, and he is starting to love basketball which really surprised me. Brennan is almost four months- I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment