Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Sorry it has taken me so long to blog yet again. I could blame being busy with the baby or the fact that I'm having stomach pains, but really it's all pintrest's fault. I get on that site and it's like a black hole for time.

So here is what's been going on in the life of Sommer and the boys the past few days.

Kaeden went to Awana Thursday night and completed 3 more bible verses to earn his first patch. I am so proud of him. He shows a lot of enthusiasm as well as a great memory. It really makes me happy and proud that he is so excited to learn about God.

Friday night I went to Bunco. Some of my friends have been asking me to go for over a year, and I finally went. It was an ugly sweater Bunco, and even though I didn't have an ugly sweater I made one at the last minute. (Sorry no pictures of this event will be posted LOL)

Saturday was a lazy day execept I ended up taking a ton of super cute pictures. We watched Pirates of the Carribbean and it was much better than I heard it was which was a nice surprise.

Today was clean the house, get the groceries, and get Kaeden's hair ALL cut off day!

I have a doctor appointment in the morning, and I'm saying a HUGE prayer that they can figure out what's going on with me. I have a feeling it's an umbilical hernia, but I'm hoping it's not. If it is I just don't want it to affect our vacation :(

Enough with the sad, let's get to the cute!















I am editing this because I forgot to add two things:

First and foremost...my baby laughed for the first time today. It was super precious. Right now, he's over tired and screaming which is the opposite of precious.

Second. My friend Sophie who is awesome at crocheting things (my favorite being hats for the kids) is having a giveaway at her blog. It's super easy to enter. You should hop on over there and enter, who knows you might get lucky!

http://sophieplayshooky.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-giveaway-time.html

No comments:

Post a Comment