Thursday, December 22, 2011

Help me pick

So I am the worst ever at making decisions, I really am.

We are having family pictures made in Hawaii and the worst part about it all is trying to figure out what we are all going to wear. I've decided to go with a blue/white theme. It is really a miracle I've even made it that far, now here is the next decision... what does a girl who just had a baby, is still breastfeeding and weighs 20 pounds too much wear?

I have narrowed it down to these 5 things (for now)

Option 1: I love this but it's the most expensive and breastfeeding would not be fun in it....but it's SOOOOOO cute!

Option 2

Option 3 (but in blue) I'm thinking this *might* be a bad choice because I have very broad shoulders

Option 4: Super Simple

Option 5: I actually already ordered this dress it just hasn't arrived yet. I bought it as a beach cover up but I'm wondering if it is cute enough to do our pictures in.


I totally need your thoughts readers!!

*note: these pictures are courtesy of VictoriasSecret.com and Target.com

1 comment:

  1. I like option 2, 4, and possibly 5 but the beach cover up depends on what the boys are wearing- if they are in more crisp preppy stuff then no, if they are casual then yes.

    ReplyDelete