Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 :D

Brennan has his first sickness. He has bronchiolitis (not Bronchitis) He is on antibiotics, which he doesn't seem to be allergic too (always good) and breathing treatments which is the saddest thing I have EVER seen. He is acting like his normal happy self and for that I am super thankful.

He weighed 15 pounds, 13 oz and was 25.1 inches long. He is SUCH a big boy :D

I am still feeling kinda crappy though I'm trying my hardest to shake it before Thursday.

I really want to take the time to say THANK YOU to everyone who sent Kaeden and/or Brennan something for Christmas.

I have some New Years Resolutions but I haven't completely thought them all out just yet. So when I get it figured out I am going to post them on here so I have a place to be accountable for my goals this year.

Here's some pictures of our New Years baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment