Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend recap!

This weekend was a different change of pace for us.

Chad went on a camping/ATV trip with a friend for a night, and he had a great time!

While he was gone the boys and I went to town to buy some Christmas ornaments to do craft projects with next week. Kaeden also wanted to spend a little bit of his allowance to buy a game for his Leapster Explorer. I've been getting better and better at using cloth while we are going out, so now I only use disposables at night. I'm hoping to change to overnights soon, but we will see.

I got a text from a friend Saturday night and it said that the BX was having a great electronics sale. I packed up the kids and went to find a DVD camcorder at over 80% off! We aren't sure if we are going to keep it yet as it wasn't a planed purchase, but I just couldn't pass it up.

I loved seeing the VOLS finally win, it was such a good game! After it was over Kaeden and I put up our Tennessee tree, it needs a couple more ornaments and I'm going to make some, put them up, and then take a picture of the tree.

Chad got home this morning and we went back in to town just to run a few errands and buy a Christmas gift for Kaeden. I'm starting to get SO excited about Christmas :D

I don't have much else to report, we didn't really do all that much but I bet this next week will have LOTS of things going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment