Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sleep? What's that?

I didn't post on Sunday, because that evening I went to the movies with a friend. We went to see Breaking Dawn which I was super disappointed with. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but it just wasn't what I expected. It was the first time Chad was left alone with both boys for an extended period of time and they were both very good for him. So proud :D Before the movie I also went to Nadia Cakes, a local bakery who has been featured on TLC twice to have a consultation done for Chad's birthday cake. It is so important to me since this is such a big one (30!!) that he have the best of everything! The design that was made is spectacular and while I'm spending the rest of this week to work on some other consults, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with her. Check out www.nadiacakes.com to see some of her work, it's truly amazing!

Monday was back to school and can I just say THANK GOD! I love Kaeden but I really enjoy to couple hours of "one child time" that it gives me. Brennan has not been sleeping well the two nights so I really feel like the walking dead. I have no pictures, which is crazy but I really have been just way too exhausted the past couple days. I am hoping to get some Christmas ones done very soon with Chad's help.

Gran and Pat, I just want you to know I have been thinking of you guys lately. I found an ornament the other day that made me think of you. I'm going to send it out as soon as I get to the post office. Just know that even though I haven't called I love you both and have been thinkin of you!

This week we have been working on some crafts that I am SO excited about! However, I can't take any pictures because some of them are Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment