Sunday, October 16, 2011

My mommy is here :D

Saturday was full of anticipation for ViVi's arrival!

First things first Kaeden had a soccer game and it went so well! I think they might have won, thought I'm not sure it was pretty close. Kaeden played very well though and that's what matters!!

While I was in the shower Kaeden decided to make ViVi an "I love you" card. I told him I would help him after soccer, but he did it himself. It was so freaking sweet, he wrote "I luv yoo" LOL I guess he was sounding it out. I need to get a picture of it. I was so proud of him and thought he was so so sweet for doing it!

My mom got here safe and sound but it was pretty late when she got in. Kaeden was beside himself with excitement.

Today we went to Murray Family Farms for their Oktoberfest. They have a hay ride to the pumpkin patch, corn mazes, a bounce house, etc. It was so scortching hot but it was a blast.

I took several pictures but it's bed time and Brennan is hungry. So I'll leave you with one as a tease :)

No comments:

Post a Comment