Saturday, October 22, 2011

My mommy is gone :(

***note- I wrote this on Friday but didn't have enough time to finish it, so if it sounds a day off that's why!

Thursday was a good day, because mom and I took that day to relax. We stayed home while Kaeden was in school and just spent time together with Brennan. That night Chad, Kaeden and I took her to Bex and we had pizza and french fries. It was so great and the atmosphere there is always something so different than anything else in the AV.

Yesterday was EVEN more fun. We did a small photoshoot with the boys in their halloween costumes, as well as Brennan in his new cow diaper. My mom got to witness a Fun Food Friday first hand and I'm pretty sure she was impressed.
FUN FOOD FRIDAY

We dropped Kaeden off at school and thankfully he did excellent. He always seems to do so well when it's time to say goodbye; he doesn't get sad because he knows we will see them again. I am so thankful for this. This time he was really attached to ViVi so I was worried. After we dropped Kaeden off we headed down to LA. It didn't take us long at all, traffic was awesome! Our first stop was the Giffith Park Observatory. The observatory in itself is awesome but you get a great view of the Hollywood sign. After seeing that, getting Brennan out of his car seat for some yummies and a stretch, we started making our way to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I really enjoyed this because it was something to see, however I would not have wanted to fly out to LA for just that. Next, we went to the Santa Monica Pier. My mom really seemed to enjoy this much more than the walk of fame. She took Brennan on his first caurosel ride and we just walked on the pier and around muscle beach, it was beyond a nice day. We finished up the day when we checked into our hotel, which was the nicest place I've ever stayed. Brennan slept great for us last night and we woke up and had lunch at subway. I dropped her off without a tear shed, but I already miss her so much. I am so thankful she took the time to come out here and see Brennan (and the rest of us). I love you mom, you are my bestest friend :D

Sunday (today) Brennan is 5 weeks old. Where does the time go? I don't like it! He has been sleeping really well the past few nights and I hope it's a trend that continues.

Today was a great day, trying to catch up on all the chores I had been slacking on since Mom was in town. She had left me a pair of PJs and when I put them on tonight Kaeden said "Why are you wearing ViVi's pajamas, they smell just like her." I thought it was so adorable. I love how strong he is. He misses her but he just keeps going on with life because he knows he will see her agian.

Okay so here are a lot of pics from the week!

5 weeks old, and suckin my fingers in the bath!


He loves his blankie


First Carosel Ride with ViVi




Chinese Theatre



Griffith Observatory

ViVi and her cowboy

Get along little doggie

SuperViVi and her lil heroes





Iz tough bein' a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment