Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 2 with ViVi

I was praying that Kaeden wouldn't throw a big fit about having to go to school and be away from ViVi and my prayer was answered!

Today, mom and I just went to Olive Garden for lunch and we got those new paninis they were so good! Went to a couple stores with mom and picked up some NadiaCakes cupcakes! Brennan was so good while we were out and about. Overall it was a great day but it went by way too fast.

Chad started school back today. He goes Mondays and Tuesdays. It will be so exciting when he is finished with his degree.

I can not believe Brennan will be a month old tomorrow. I wish time would slow down a little bit.

So since today was a slow day and there isn't too much to report, I'll try to post a whole bunch of pictures!!



His first halloween card! Thank you nana and papaw!


Corn!

Kaeden and ViVi




Family

Brennan loves his ViVi












Brennan is 4 weeks!

Chad carved this awesome pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment