Sunday, October 30, 2011

Brennan is 6 weeks old today!

So yeah, today little man turned 6 weeks old. It seems crazy to me how pregnancy takes FOREVER but then you blink and they are grown. I hate it.


Uh, so lets see what's happened since the last time I've blogged....


Okay so Kaeden had a soccer game Saturday, it went really well and he played great. I can tell such a huge improvement in his skills since he started and that is really cool to see. After the soccer game and before the Tennessee game (don't even get me started on their *awesome* season this year) we made decked out carmel apples. We used carmel, chocolate, nuts, marshmallows, candies, etc to decorate them and they were amazing. I will never spend $10 on a Rocky Mountain Chocolate one again when I know I can do it at home myself.


I took a bunch of pictures of Brennan inside a pumpkin. They were very hard to capture due to it being cold and gooey. He wasn't a fan of the texture at all. Oh well, mommy got her shots! He is starting to smile every now and again but I haven't captured it on the camera yet. Chad and I put a picture up of Brennan and Kaeden at the same age and they seriously look like the same kid. Kaeden even came in the living room and said "How did Brennan get in the tub?" and we were like "That's YOU!!" He said "I think he's going to grow up to be just as handsome as me." LOL! I agree KP, I agree!

Chad left this morning (so sad) for a couple days, missing another Halloween. I feel so bad for him, but I promise to take lots of pictures. Today was my first day as a mom to 2 kids with no help what-so-ever all day and of course; I'm sick. I feel much better right now than I did at 3am so hopefully the worst is over. Other than being sick I managed both kids pretty well...we shall see how I feel by the time Chad gets back.

Today was a stay at home and clean/relax kind of day. The only thing exciting that happened was Brennan peed on Kaeden and I laughed to myself for a VERY long time. :D

I start back on track of eating healthy and working out again tomorrow. I know who starts a diet on Halloween?! I guess this girl does. I would like to lose 10 pounds in November. I think it's doable, even with the way I cook at Thanksgiving.

Here are a bunch of pictures from the weekend. Not sure if I have said it before or if you have figured it out, BUT you can click on the pictures to make them larger.








Six weeks:














Making Apples

























They were so enthralled with each other!













Baby in a pumpkin





No comments:

Post a Comment