Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wow! 21 days until due date!

I found out some really bad news yesterday. It's nothing that affects me (or my family) directly, but you know how sometimes you just hear something and it breaks your heart...yeah that happened :( I can not get it off my mind and it's even been causing me complete panic and chaos in my own little world. I've been trying to stay calm knowing that God's will is going to be done whether or not I stress about it or not.

I had a doctor appointment yesterday, everything went well. I have progressed a little more. She said I was dilated to 3.5 getting close to 4 which is what I thought she said last week but when I looked on the computer it was noted as '3'. I was also 70-80% effaced. Which isn't anything different than what I was when we went to the hospital on Sunday. She didn't tell me the station and I was just so happy I was going to make it to 37 weeks I didn't ask! So since progress is going slowly, I think I'll have a little bit longer. I just hope my back stops hurting, but I'm guessing that isn't going to happen.

This week seems to be shaping up to be semi busy, which I really appreciate. Kaeden has soccer tonight and they are making the banner for the soccer ceremony that happens on Friday night. I have my first PTO meeting on Thursday (super excited!). Kaeden's first soccer game is Saturday morning, hopefully that turns out adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment