Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend recap

I pretty much slept this weekend away. I'm so exhausted. I'm sure you'll be hearing that from me a lot in the next coming months.

I have not had Brennan yet in case you were thinking of asking. I am addicted enough to the internet to at least let people know.

I got a package from my friend Mitzi with lots of baby goodies on Saturday. Very thankful for her and the baby goodies. Much, much love!

Kaeden's soccer game was cancelled on Saturday due to rain/hail/lightning/thunder. I know, rain in the desert-crazy. I took pictures like it was some sort of parade. Sometimes I don't know whats wrong with me...but here it is!!

That's hail!!



Luckily the power went out in the middle of the night and not the middle of my Tennessee game. Those boys are looking fairly good this year. I will revel in their victory now because I have a feeling next weeks game against Florida won't be so hot.

I am pretty much so big now, and not to mention lazy, I don't want to bend down to dry the water from my legs after a bath so I use my hair dryer. Yep, I'm so ready.

Kaeden used a new word combination on me this weekend, it was "penis hole". Let me use it in a sentence, "Mommy can you tell me if my penis hole is over the toilet so I don't pee on the seat." I did have to leave the bathroom for this one in order to compose myself.

Nothing much going on this week other than the regular soccer practices and my doctor appointment on Wednesday, which means a fairly quiet blog week!

No comments:

Post a Comment