Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to make a pregnant woman cry

Step One: Call her 45 minutes before her appointment and say....we need to push your appointment back an hour.

This is fine because I hadn't left the house just yet.

Step TWO: After she drives 35 miles to get there say, "Oh we need to reschedule you." WTH! Then ask her "Do you want to come in tomorrow or next week?" Um, I'm 38 weeks pregnant what do you think?!

So I proceeded to cry cause I was so mad/upset. I know it's not my doctor's fault, she was on call and babies needed to be spanked. I just wish I didn't have to waste 70 miles of fuel.

I'm feeling lots of pressure and back pain today, maybe I've made some more progress...maybe not.

Here's some happy news, Kaeden read his first book today!! :D It's just a decodables book, but I don't care reading is reading! I'll try to post a video of it soon!

Chad coached his soccer team tonight since the regular coach had a meeting and I was so proud of him. I thought he did an awesome job keeping 7 five year olds on track!

That's all I've got for now. I have a dr appointment scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment