Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun Food Friday!!!

So I was very unprepared for Fun Food Friday so I was flying by the seat of my pants!

It's a bacon and grilled cheese robot. While it may not look like much, Kaeden has just devoured it in a matter of minutes. Bacon is never a a bad idea in his eyes. I have no idea what's up with the rainbow of bacon above Mr. Robot, but it was there when I went to get K's drink in the kitchen and gone when I came back. I also don't know what's up with the kiwi but it needed some more fruit so there ya go!

I went to the doctor yesterday, and was actually seen, woo hoo! Brennan's heartbeat is sounding good. I am 4 cm, 80% effaced, and he is at 0 station. I knew my little bitty had dropped! It was a total difference between the morning and the evening. So....I'm not sure when I'll be going into labor as at this point, I was being admitted to the hospital with KP. Such a different pregnancy for sure.

Eventually there will be a blog post that says, "I'm in labor"!!

Kaeden's first official soccer game is tomorrow morning. Also UT takes on Florida. Out of all the SEC teams I hate the most...it's Florida. I don't why, I just dispise the Gators. I have a feeling with as many freshman players as Tennessee has it's going to be an awful, messy game.

No comments:

Post a Comment