Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun Food Friday!

YAY I did it 2 weeks in a row! I feel accomplished :)


Kaeden was not as impressed with this one, but I liked it much better.



I have been feeling very....grumpy for a lack of a better term. My hormones are just all over the place and I'm feeling really angry one minute then I'm crying the next. It's really hard to get a hold of, but I'm trying.

I had a good friend drop by my house while I was gone taking KP to school and left me some football shaped oreos and chocolate milk. Seriously, if there is ONE thing that can cheer up a grumpy preggie...it's CHOCOALTE!

I don't really have much to report except my contractions have been about every 30-40minutes this afternoon. Chad is thinking I'll go into labor on Sunday. I don't think it will be quite that soon, but then again I didn't even know I was in labor with Kaeden...so what do I know?! As long as Brennan comes safe, healthy and happy that's all that matters. Well, I would like to give birth in a hospital too.

No comments:

Post a Comment