Friday, September 9, 2011

Fun Food Friday & Opening Soccer Ceremony

Fun food Friday! Woo hoo!

It's supposed to be a crab coming out of the water with seaweed. Make of it what you will. Now that Kaeden knows we have "fun" food on Friday, he is very critical and over my shoulder about every aspect of it. He said it didn't look like a crab, but a dog. Yeah. Whatever. You're 5...I'm 27. I've seen WAY more crabs than you. And that is totally a bagel crab.

This evening we also have opening soccer ceremonies and a scrimmage game! I was so suprised at the hustle that came from my chid and he even scored! YAY!!!! Here are some pics from the event.

Yep, that's my goofy kiddo :D





His team with their banner :)


I guess this is his victory dance because this was after he scored LOL!


Kaeden and his friend Ramon. They are on seperate teams but both #2!!


Seriously, how much cuter can they be?!


No news on the baby front. I'm thankful a nice soccer mom gave me her chair otherwise I would have had to be on the bleachers myself, and I learned a valuable lesson...bring your own chair. We are supposed to get rain/thunderstorm tomorrow. I will believe it when I see it!!

K's first soccer game is bright and early in the AM! I hope he plays as well as he did today!

1 comment:

  1. I like your crab! Though at first glance I thought It was a viking! But it's adorable. Whats the glittery blue stuff on the bottom?

    I like this blog. She does bento and it's really cute.
    www.wendolonia.com

    And this one is fun cuz it goes with your 1-day a week fun thing.
    http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/search/label/Muffin%20Tin%20Monday

    ReplyDelete