Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun Food Friday Failure

I didn't forget about it, but Brennan had a doctor appointment this morning than ran much later than I had expected; so no FFF. Luckily Kaeden didn't seem to notice or I really would have felt bad.


At Brennan's appointment today we found out he is slightly jaundice, but it's not too bad (as of yet) so hopefully with a little sunlight each day and continued feedings he will be good to go soon. He weighed 8lb 4oz and was 20.6 inches long. The doctor was please with where his weight was so that makes me happy as well.


Kaeden is doing so well in school and I'm so proud of him. He comes home and talks about things he did or learned a little bit more each day. It makes me so happy to hear the songs or nursery rhymes they learn or to watch him read their little books. He is adjusting so well to having a baby in the house and I'm just so thankful for a remarkable kid.


So far having a newborn in the house is going well. We are getting some sleep at night which is a God send, it really is. I don't want to rush anything with him, but I am hoping he will start sleeping in the bassinet better; I miss snuggling up next to Chad.


Kaeden has a soccer game tomorrow. I hope they do a little bit better this week than they did last week, bless their hearts it just didn't go well.


Here are some pics of Brennan from yesterday (4 days old):




















No comments:

Post a Comment