Monday, September 5, 2011

False Alarm

I had contractions every 10 minutes apart for a couple hours last night, so Chad and I headed off to the hospital. Since we live a pretty good drive away, I really don't want to take any chances. The contractions I've been having have not been effective at getting things progressing any more than they already have, so after some monitoring and a quick ultrasound to make sure everything looked good we were sent home. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow anyway.I do not plan on saying anything on the blog, facebook or calling people until I know we are going to be admitted. Please respect this.

In other news we got Kaeden's soccer schedule, and his first game is this Saturday at 9:00am. I am SO excited :D My mom also booked her trip today after thankfully the prices came back down. I am very glad she is coming out to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment