Friday, August 26, 2011

"Fun Food Friday"

Okay, I don't know if this will be the only "Fun Food Friday" I do....only time will tell.

I got the idea from this blog, which is WAY, WAY, WAY better than mine.
http://meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/

So I tried one of the ones she did, and while I really suck at "art"...Kaeden was impressed!!! (It's supposed to be a castle, with a sun, and some ocean water and fish LOL)



I would like to say how really easy it is to cut a tortilla and I will be doing it again. I also would like to make a note here in case my son ever tries to say he wasn't "spoiled" as a child cause...I totally juiced an orange for you...with a fork. You got that kid. A FORK! Now run along, mommy clearly loves you.

EDIT: I'm laughing so hard cause I just noticed one of the fish was upside down. Poor dude. Obviously global warming has it affect on every creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment