Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day: Part Two

I picked Kaeden up from school and he said his day was "super good"! YAY! He said he made one friend with a spiderman shirt on but he doesn't remember his name. He also said there was a kid in his class with a rotten tooth. I know, I know...these kids. I asked him how he knew he had a rotten tooth and he said, "Cause he yelled it to the teacher." Kid cracks me up. I asked him if he was ready to go back tomorrow and he said yes. Horray!

After school we went and got a sno cone, I was so glad they were open.

My head is STILL killing me so I'm trying to make this quick.

Kaeden had been asking me to ride his bike without training wheels when Chad was gone. Given his track record of daddy leaving and getting injured there was no way I was letting him do it. So he asked Chad today and they tried. Needless to say, we have some work to do :)

Can you spot the 3 things wrong in this picture. (Answers below)

There he goes again with that tongue...



....and a shot at Brennan





Answers to trivia:
1. His pants are WAY to short. Time for mama to get some more jeans.
2. He has one knee pad and one elbow pad.
3. His shoes are on the wrong feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment