Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day: Part One

Chad and I just dropped Kaeden off for his first day of KINDERGARTEN!

I think he was so excited this morning. Ever hour it was "Is it time for school yet?" Finally...it was time.

I had asked him some questions so that I would know some answers to life's very important questions. I want to keep doing this on the first day of school for as long as he will let me.

Favorites:

Color: Blue and Orange and sometimes purple

Food: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches

TV Show: A super hero show on netflix (I have no idea which one he's talking about, I'll just assume all of them)

Song: Dynomite by Tao Cruz (I also find this funny as 99% of the time we listen to country)

Animal: Puppies and Zebras

Sport: All of them

What do you want to be when you grow up: A puppy doctor

What age is old: 100

What toy do you want the most: Leapster Explorer LeapSchool game and Battle Balls

So here are some pictures and I'll be sure and make another post after I pick him up. Hopefully he will have some stories to tell, but a lot of the times he is very hush hush about what goes on.

A special day deserves a special lunch :)



Somehow this look totally sums up his cocky attitude

K with his teacher


Leading the pack into the first day of school!


Outside of school!



I would also like to say, Chad and I went to subway and it was probably our first "date" since Valentine's Day. It was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment