Friday, July 22, 2011

There are a lot of things you shouldn't do while 8 months pregnant

Running a marathon is one.

Cutting 10 inches off of your hair that you have been growing out for 3 years is another one.

Guess which one I did today?!

There is something about being pregnant or having a baby that makes you want to cut your hair. I don't know what it is but it happens EVERY TIME. I decided on Wednesday I really wanted something new...oh what the heck you don't care about this part let's just get to the pictures.

So here is the before: forgive the terrible lighting. I should have looked at it as an omen, but I didn't...




AFTER:






At least it makes a cute pony tail:



I know as far as haircuts go it's not a bad one. It just doesn't feel like "me", and I'm sure it will take me a while to get used to it. I do like that it looks cute pulled half back and it looks cute with a funky headband.

I will be donating it to either beautiful lengths or locks of love, so honestly at least that gives me a warm fuzzy that it might be able to used to help someone who doesn't have the option to get a haircut they dont' like.

No comments:

Post a Comment