Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Impromptu summer splashing

It's so hot, but I don't have to tell you that because it's hot EVERYWHERE.

I fell yesterday while trying to hang some tissue paper pom pom balls I made for Brennan's room. (more on these later becuase they are WAY adorable). Anyway, it wasn't that bad of a fall but I may or may not have tripped out of his crib and onto my hiney. I will never tell. He's been moving around fine, and I haven't had more than the number of contractions I'm allowed before being yelled at to go to L&D. So hopefully with some rest and prayers everything will be fine.

Even though I'm trying to take it easy, I really want to burn some energy out of KP so that maybe he will sleep past 6:30. It's not that I don't get at least 7 hours of sleep, it's just I don't think anyone should be awake before 8....okay 7 at the earliest.

So today we decided to make a "water" slide, and swimming pool. The "swimming pool" is actually a crab that is supposed to be a sandbox. He got this for his second birthday, don't say I haven't got my money out of it!

























No comments:

Post a Comment