Friday, July 29, 2011

Goals for August (and beyond)

I have one main goal for August, and I'm laying it all out here in public so I can be held accountable. I don't want to spend a lot of our "extra" money this month. It's not that I go out and spend $200 in one store but I'll spend $10 at the BX, $35 on dinner out, or $50 on fabric and that really adds up. We have been wanting to go to Hawaii for a while, well it's mainly been my insisting, but Chad wouldn't mind going either and if we want to go next year we need to start saving up for it now.

So here it is, my oath. I will not spend money unless it is something that is actually needed*.






*I reserve the right to splurge on the following baby items if they are listed on a my favorite deal of the day websites: Woombie, gcloth, football baby legs, picky sticky, and twilight turtle. No other offers will be accepted, this is not a legally binding contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment